At BedWatch®, we understand that you can’t manage what you don’t measure, which is why all BedWatch® modules are developed with comprehensive, built-in reporting capabilities that allow authorized users to track and analyze a wide range of data regarding every aspect of the throughput process.
BedWatch® built-in reports include:
- Average Time to Admit a Patient
- Average Time to Place a Patient
- Average Room Turnover Time by Unit
- Average STAT Turnover Time by Unit
- Average Room Turnover Time by Housekeeper
- Total Discharges by Unit
- Total Discharges by Hour
- Hospital ADT Discharge Lag Time by Unit
- Average Patient Transport Times by Unit
- Average Patient Transport Times by Transporter
Reporting dashboards, like the one below, put the data and metrics most important to the facility at users’ fingertips.
To access the detailed, time-and-date-stamped metrics that drive these dashboards, users simply click on a particular graph, or scroll down to see the complete source data, which can be exported to Excel or PDF, or as a .CSV file, to ensure maximum usability.
All BedWatch products are designed to provide complete transparency into each point of the patient throughput process. Hospital administrators and department managers have the ability to run reports on performance from a hospital-wide level, to a unit level, to an individual housekeeper or patient transport team member.